Powered By Blogger

Friday, January 14, 2011

new year eve at PLR!
New Year Eve!!!
It been a very very long time I didn't update my blog. I am not really busy, but it's just...hehe, don't know:P
This picture was taken on the new year eve at Emerald Bay, Pangkor Laut Resort with RBBC's supervisor, Rika which the one I am holding, Nasa--my senior, Aaron--the naturalist, Philip, Jazz, Robert, Mariana and etc...(sorry couldn't list all the name). Was fun that night by just looking at the guests enjoying the party and got to celebrate new year in a different way(first time), but still gonna work the next day. This coming Chinese New Year also, I am going to have my 'tuan yuan fan' dinner here and also the 1st  and 2nd day of CNY. But still going back to PJ for a few days to celebrate with family. So see you my lovely brother and parent soon:) Take care and HAPPY CHINESE NEW YEAR!

No comments:

Post a Comment