Powered By Blogger

Sunday, November 28, 2010

FREE FROM 4 O'CLOCK ALARM!!

I finally can wake up as late as i free for this week already!!*hurray* Because before this week was my final exam week, i make myself wake up at 4 everyday to study for the whole week. Actually it won't feel tired if i go to bed before 10, but cannot make it so was like so mmmm...but never mind. Felt like didn't have a break for long time. But up coming this week got a lot of things to settle before going for my internship, especially my driving test(scary...). I am damn scare before yesterday already, but then i lost my confident just by banging down 2 pole when i doing parking practice yesterday TT.I want to have more lesson for that but i gonna go on this coming Sunday, so cannot. Now, i'm already packing for the internship(don't know what to pack), hope i packed everything inside and didn't left anything behind. Gonna work hard hard!! Gambateh!!!!!!!


*bye everyone, don't miss me;)

No comments:

Post a Comment