Powered By Blogger

Tuesday, October 12, 2010

1st POST!!

Good evening everyone! This is my 1st blog and also the 1st post ever(so excited:D). Allow me to do a introduction about myself first. My name is Jenn. I am still studying currently.  I have looked for the real meaning of blog/blogger on-line(must do some homework want mah:]) : blog-its means a journal written on-line and accessible to users of the Internet(dictionary.reference.com).
The reason for me to sign up an account on blogger is because I believe i could improve my English through this, I am also curious what's the feeling of writing your own stuffs to everybody/public(its a bit scary for me) and also I am sick of writing diary on paper, in a book(but i will still doing it). Everyone or anyone please tell me if there are anything wrong in the blog. Thank you.
So that's all for this time, its time to go to bed. Good night everyone, have a great day!

Lets have a great start!

No comments:

Post a Comment